Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is for people who have had problems with Chi hair straighteners???

Rate it on a scale 1-10. What didnt you like about it. What other hair straighteners work better than a chi.This is for people who have had problems with Chi hair straighteners???
i LOVE my chi!!! 10 out of 10. By far the best hair investment i've made. I used to use a helen of troy ceremic one but I used my friends chi and I fell in love!!! I don't know if you have one or not but I know bed bath and beyond has them (i know weird) but you can got to their website and get on their mailing list and they'll send you a 20% off coupon and its originally like $129 for a regular 1 in and then its around $100 with the coupon. Also they accept competitors coupon so if you have a linens n things coupon they will accept it! Hope this helpsThis is for people who have had problems with Chi hair straighteners???
I got my Chi about a year or so ago and so far I really like it. I bought it because when my hairdresser used it on my hair my hair looked awesome...shiney straight and healthy. So far no problems. Before the Chi I just had a conair or something...a big wide iron that was too hard to maneuver. What problems are you having? The only real problem that I have with it is that I can't make my hair look as good as when my hairdresser does it and I can't figure out why!!!!
chi's are awesome i give it a 9.5 out of ten. never had anything better
I would say it was a 7 because I really liked it while it was working but within a year it was broken. Sparks started flying out of the cord. I haven't found one that I really like more than the CHI but right now I have an ION, and it's okay.
what!? they are the best. i give 9/10!
3/10





RIP OFF! i spent so much money on it...it just broke down...and when it did work...it fried my hair totally





CORTEX straighteners are amazing! it hasnt broken, and it not only straightens my hair completely, but it makes it so much shinier! and it never burns my hair.





The one i have also has the option of curling hair. beautiful curls!--with this you can give you hair flips and body.





its amazing!
I give it a 8.5! I have this and love it! The only thing is that it's very very hot and it can burn you eaily


I heard GHD is good too but never try it.
i would say 9.5





i have a mosito now... it works great but CHI is really really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment