Thursday, January 19, 2012

Question about a Chi hair straightener???

because it gets really hot does that mean if you have medium hair (not thin or thick) that in one streak of going throught the hair it is straight or do you have to keep re-doing the same strip of hair until it is straight?Question about a Chi hair straightener???
It depend on the how curly your hair is. If it's not real curly then it should only take one or two streaks to straighten it. If you have really curly then it might take more streaks to get it straight.Question about a Chi hair straightener???
With a flat iron you should never use it slowly, when you do your actually burning your hair. Move quickly through the hair and do it many times until you get it as straight as you want. ALWAYS when using a iron make sure you apply a product to your hair before hand. This product will act as a heat protectant and actually help save your hair from damage, less damage=healthy hair. I am a licensed cosmetologist so if you have any other questions let me know!
OK that's not true at all, I am a cosmo too and I take my time when I'm styling someone's hair who wants it flat ironed. Aveda has a great system for straightening, so maybe if you're using inferior products you could have some problems, but with the smooth infusion line I take my time and get perfect hair everytime.
depends..why dont you try it..?


it takes me like 2-3 times but i have REEALLLY thick hair!
depends how fast your going
i have one and it works amazingly well. one should do it but make sure not to go too fast.
i dunno, test it on your hair.
well it depends on the speed you are going when u are going down ure hair! just do what ever floats your boat! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment