Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener....Which one?

I just had a question about hair straighners and I got an overhwelming repsonse about Chi straighterners, I looked it up and there are many different types, can anyone specifically tell me which Chi Straightener they have(like name/number)? That would be awesome, because I want to make sure I get a good one! ThanksChi Hair Straightener....Which one?
chi ceramic straightner thats about 1 1/2 inch i beleive it gives you a good coverage and helpful styling sizeChi Hair Straightener....Which one?
I actually have a Sedu...and Love it...worth every penny...There is a link below that has real reviews on all types including the Chi...hope it helps


http://www.flatironreviews.com/
screw chi o0nes, the wet2dry one is awesome if you have dry hair. with mine, it takes about 20 minutes, but with my friend's wet2dry it took only about 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment