Monday, January 23, 2012

Questions about buying a CHI hair straightener from ebsilk.com?

I am trying to find a good price for a CHI. Some people have recommended this site and I can't figure it out. The price says like $700, and I asked through an online chat with them and they said oh this is for 50 pieces. So I asked about the price for one shipped to the US and they said $38. The only thing is that the only price on the page says $700...I need help!?!





http://www.ebsilk.com/Farouk-Hair-Straig/a>





Has anyone bought anything from there? Please try to explain this to me because it's confusing for me.





Oh and I'm not sure what category I should put this under.



Any answers will be appreciated! =DQuestions about buying a CHI hair straightener from ebsilk.com?
I would never ever pay $700 for a damn straightner. I have a really good one from wal mart! Its by Conair...try that. Its like $40.Questions about buying a CHI hair straightener from ebsilk.com?
I Bought for 75$ from amazon BRAND NEW, AND its soo good.. so i recommend amazon.com



but after using it for so many times my hair got so thin.
I have no idea about that site, but I know you can get a Chi at Kmart for about $100. You can find them on ebay for $50.



Sorry I couldn't be much more of a help :p
I've never bought from that website. I've heard that CHIs are expensive, but high quality. HOWEVER, I bought a $20 Remington ';Wet 2 Straight'; straightener and it works wonders. It's totally worth the $20, whereas $700 seems outrageous.

I have very thick, curly hair so it's hard to find a straightener that works really well, and the Remington has proven itself over and over again. I don't use it on my wet hair though because it doesn't really dry it, but if my hair is dry it works wonders.



Just a suggestion for something that, in my opinion, works just as well as a CHI and isn't nearly as expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment