Monday, January 23, 2012

Do the colors on the Chi hair straightener make any difference?

I want the pink camo one, but for some reason that one's like, the MOST expensive one on ebay, and it's bugging me because I'm pretty sure they're all the same and I'm going to have to pay a lot more just to get the color I want. =/





Or does the color make some sort of difference? I heard someone else on here say they heard the pink ones don't work as well, but that sounds weird to me. Anyone heard any rumors like this?, or know anything about the relationship between the hair straightener and its color?Do the colors on the Chi hair straightener make any difference?
There's no difference!! I have 3 different colors. they all work the same (wonderful). the only thing is that decide whether you want a ceramic one or not. the reason its so expensive is bc its limited edition (i think).
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment