Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I buy a CHI hair straightener? (10 easy points!)?

Okay so recently my old hair straightener broke..and i was hoping to get a new flat iron. And i have heard that CHI flat iron is really good and it works well. So i was wondering where can you buy a chi hair straightener? Also i live in New York and i don't want to buy it online. Also how much is the CHI flat iron? I heard it was at least $100 but willing to get it..so yeahhh 10 easy points to best answer!


xoWhere can I buy a CHI hair straightener? (10 easy points!)?
Im actually not sure why so many people think CHI flat irons are so amazing... I think maybe its because they have a chemical straightening thing they do and they use their straightener to do it with..??





I recommend getting the new silver Paul Mitchell smoothing iron. The plates are completely ceramic and have silicon strips on one side to help seal your hair cuticle down and keep it healthy and shiny. I've been through a million flat irons that have all damaged my hair and given me completely DEAD ends, and I have never had that problem yet with the Paul Mitchell flat irons.





There are a few Paul Mitchell salons in NYC that will carry them, you should really look into it!Where can I buy a CHI hair straightener? (10 easy points!)?
I have chi AND i use it every morning whether I'm straightening my hair, OR curling it. It works great, and is even better if you use the damage control serum before using it. They get really hot thoug, be creful. I got mine at a Nordstroms in the beauty department. Try your hair salon, sometimes they can get you great deals.
CHI's are 70-100 dollars. You have to get them online or at a professional hair salon. You may be better off online because everything is cheaper. CHI's are not the best because they catch on fire :/


They also burn your hair and damage it horribly!
I reccomend you NOT get a Chi. BaByliss is BEAST.





I had a chi, hated it, and got a BaByliss...it rules.





[ Got it at RDH Hair...or whatever it's called...(x ]
CHI straighteners are amazing! I swear by them! You can get them at Ulta.com for a pretty good price. You should try that.
you can find it on misikko.com and they have free shipping.
couple ppl said they sell them at the swap meet for cheap at target online or sally salon and most ppl get it at ultra.good luck and sorry no directions

No comments:

Post a Comment