Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Questions about Chi Hair Straightener?

First of all: Why are they so good? I really want a quality hair straightener that will actually STRAIGHTEN my hair, and will keep it like that (until it gets wet) and I want it to not take very long. Will a chi do this?





What is the cheapest they go for?





And if there are any other tips/things I should know that would be greatly appreciated!Questions about Chi Hair Straightener?
I love my Chi. I have thin and frizzy hair and it completely tames it. Upside: it works quickly and my hair stays straight all day (and I live on the Gulf Coast...quite impressive.


Downside: Serious hair breakage. Don't use it every day and use heat protective products to protect your hair from damage. The Chi shampoo and conditioner as well as a spray on hair protector will help. Conditioner will save your life!Questions about Chi Hair Straightener?
Don't use any type of straightener it will ruin your hair! Trust me...


When you iron your hair you will ruin it..





hope this helps


alana:)
I love my chi! It straightens my hair really well (and I have the craziest naturally curly hair ever) and it works really fast. I bought mine on sale for $80, marked down from $120.
I really dont see the whole hype about chi straightners. I have used them before and it wasnt that great... i use the remington wet 2 straight one and it works great! and it only costs $30... Dont use it on wet hair though its bag for your hair. only straighten your hair while its dry... But anyway, i really dont like chi straighteners at all.
Chi is just a high quality flat iron. The ceramic flattening strips help not to burn hair and do away with some static electricity. It heats up really high so it's quick to straighten. If you get a flat iron make sure you get protective gel to put on your hair first to make sure you dont fry it. it also helps if while you are running the flat iron through your hair you run a comb through it so as your combing out your hair your flat iron goes smoothly through.
my friend has that and she really likes it.
Pros:


*some do it all (curl, straighten, flip etc..)


*gets hot quick


*stays hot


*im pretty sure they have a lifetime warrenty


*the inside doesnt get build up if you have a little damp hair, or use hairspray


*they come in pink! haha





Cons:


*the one i have ( i got it for xmas so its not an older version) doesnt turn of automatically





Cheapest I found was $99.95, but if you know a hair stylist they can get them for cheaper.








Good Luck!
If your willing to pay that much. My friend paid a lot of money for hers and mine works just as well and I got it at walmart for 20 bucks. I have the Andis Multi Heat Ceramic. The best straightener I have ever had. It helps keep the frizz down and wont fry your hair. If you do get it get the smaller size, it's easy to control and keeps a regular temp better.
chi are expensive. they normally go for around 180 to 200 dollars. they're really good because they're ceramic all the way through and they go up to about 410 degrees if i remember correctly. i don't know the cheapest to get one, but corioliss is just as good and even though if you buy it at the mall or something it will be about 160 to 180, i know you can get them on ebay for under 80 bucks. i used to have a chi, and when i lost it [D:] i got a corioliss and i like it better.





both a chi and a corioliss will keep your hair straight for up to a week if you want to go that long w/o washing it. it will also keep it not frizzy when it's humid.
I ADORE my Chi. It is the best hair product. They are great because they come in different sizes for different types of hair. I have the pink limited edition chi and it works wonderful. There is not one single hair out of place. It takes about 10-15 minutes to make it look great. A chi can perform everything you are looking for here. The cheapest I have seen them go for is $139. A tip is to get the Chi iron guard and some/most chis come with it. You spray it on before you straighten your hair so it doesnt dry out or damage your hair in the future. Some/most also come with a chi gel that you apply after using the straightner to keep it all in place. I highly reccomend this product. I hope you get the chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment