Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is the best chi hair straightener for me?

I was looking at the original black one or the nano.


What does the nano do that the original doesn't? Because they're the same price.


I have wavy/curly/poofy hair and i straighten it every other day but my straightener i have now isn't working so well so i wanted to get a new one for my b-day.


Or is there a better brand of straightener that you know of?


My max price is like $100What is the best chi hair straightener for me?
i dont know the difference really but i have the pink chi (same as the black one) %26amp; it does an amazing job because my hair is very very curly %26amp; hard to manage if not straightened.


you could also get a babybliss straightener im not sure of the price because i havent used one of those in a long time, but it did a pretty good job!


:D
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment