Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is so special about a Chi hair straightener?

Besides the temperature and how it lasts? Because I've used cheaper straighteners(from walmart, target, etc.) for the past 5 years and i've never had problems with them frying my hair. The cheaper ones also heat up to high temps(400F) in about 45 seconds and they seem to last around a good 3 years... So what does a chi have that others don't, besides a high price?What is so special about a Chi hair straightener?
Higher quality ceramic plates. But if you have hair that doesn't fry out with the cheap ones then go with those. I have hair that frys easily so I use a chi, but plenty of my friends use normal ones and have great hair. It all depends on the girl.What is so special about a Chi hair straightener?
I agree with the first response. I am also asking the same question myself. Like she said, if the cheap ones don't damage your hair, keep using them. An educated response: If your hair keeps getting damaged by cheap flat irons, try Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment