Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is so great about the Chi hair straightener?

I use a cheap hand-me-down straightener that, at the time I got it, I thought would be temporary - until I realized that I really have no clue of what any good products are. Recently, all of my friends have been talking about the Chi hair straightener. So, what's so great about it? Are there any downsides?What is so great about the Chi hair straightener?
i think its great! it gets ur hair super straight and u can even curl with it. i guess i could say the only bad thing about it is tht u cant adjust how hot u want it to be. but tht doesnt bother me. hope i answered ur question!What is so great about the Chi hair straightener?
i love it. it heats up in like thirty seconds and you can straighten your hair really fast with it. i havent had any down sides with it
there are many down sides about CHI's, they are way over rated and i think people make them sound way better than they actually are.
Its just an expensive straightner.

No comments:

Post a Comment