Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What should I look for when buying a Chi hair straightener?

I have thin hair, if that helps. Would like to spend approx. $100. I just returned one today because it was permanently set at 410 degrees, and not adjustable! With thin hair, there's no way I could use that one!What should I look for when buying a Chi hair straightener?
go to http://www.beautychoice.com and you can see all the chi straighteners together and compare them. you should look for one that is comfortable for you to hold and has multiple settings. also make sure the plate is rounded on the edges (which i think they all are anyway) so you can use the straightener as a curling iron too :)What should I look for when buying a Chi hair straightener?
there arent many chi's that you can adjust but go to beauty choice.com. look through theirs, all of them are discounted. you may have to just use one that hott, what you'll need to do is make sure your hair is dry and then put straightener spray plus heat protectant. I meant like get one that has the straightening stuff in it and is a heat protectant. look at walmart. dont go to fast and dont keep running over the hair
Yea obvisously, you should get the adjustable kind. Get the thin plate blade as well. I have a CHI straightner and it's thin and adjustable.
The site, http://www.topstraighteningiron.com shows detailed information about the best hair straighteners out there. The last thing you want to do is use a bad iron that will burn your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment