Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I buy a CHI hair straightener?

Are salons the only place I can buy one besides the internet?Where can I buy a CHI hair straightener?
beautychoice.comWhere can I buy a CHI hair straightener?
You can go online to


www.Amazon.com they have a huge selection there!!!


You can go to Sephora! they have beauty supplies, makeup, hair tools, hair products, perfume, everything!!


www.sephora.com
well i know you can get them from all kinds of websites
nah, i got mine at target you can get them like anywhere. they are definately cheapest at target tho, and if u go get one soon you mite still make the end of holidays clearance! :D
target
You can search on google to find out the best online store.





thanks


hair care
Bought mine at http://www.Stophia.com and got it in in 4 days. Good service too. Good luck.
I bought mine at Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment