Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I get a CHI hair straightener? (not online!)?

OK, so i really wanna get a CHI hair straightener..i wanna get it today, not online, not ebay or anything...i live in CANADA..niagara falls, and we dont have target or anything..so where can I get one in Canada??Where can I get a CHI hair straightener? (not online!)?
I would try a beauty supply store, or you could ask your hair dresser.Where can I get a CHI hair straightener? (not online!)?
well i live in canada and i got one for christmas and my dad got it in a store in my mall ( which is pretty small). the store is just a hair salon/nail place. so i guess you could go to your mall and check in the hair salons.





go to this site and click locator at the top and enter your postal code...


http://www.chiretail.com/44ionic/
you can get one at a jcpenney salon
in the jcpenny hair salon section(where they do hair) hha
if you guys have a jcpenney hair salon, they usually sell them there.
sallys beauty supply?
My target sells them....if not try Ebay
Go to a hair salon in your mall are something.


BTW it is cheaper to buy one online.

No comments:

Post a Comment