Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where I can buy an original CHI hair straightener iron on Internet?

Ebay is a good site or amazon?





I'm looking for cheap irons!Where I can buy an original CHI hair straightener iron on Internet?
As I am sure you know...CHI Straighteners are some of the most expensive (and best) straighteners on the market. If you are really in the market to get the best, Folica.com would be the best place to buy from. But, you are looking for a deal...so, I would try eBay.com as opposed to Amazon.com as you will probably get a better deal bidding on one that buying it outright. In a simple search on eBay.com, I found irons in the price range of ';Starting Bid'; price of .99 cents to a Buy It Now price of $189.99 (for the dryer and the straightener). FYI: the straightener is amazing but the dryer is only so so.





Note: I have purchased items from both Amazon and eBay for years. As long as the seller on eBay has tons of positive comments, your experience should be just fine.Where I can buy an original CHI hair straightener iron on Internet?
no dont buy on those sites i dont trust them.. go to folica they have them but they arent cheap the chi brand isnt cheap but i have one and i have very wavy thic hair and it leaves mine perfectly straight
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fsite-directory%2F%26amp;tag=funjok-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325


You will find what you like!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment