Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wheres the cheapest place to buy a CHI Hair Straightener?

I know that at Bed,Bath,and Beyond its 169.99 and I was wondering if any place else has it cheaper. Maybe Target.Wheres the cheapest place to buy a CHI Hair Straightener?
These are extremely cheap.

http://health-beauty.search.ebay.com/chi/a>Wheres the cheapest place to buy a CHI Hair Straightener?
I purchased it in Amazon yesterday for my girl friend. It costed me $84.50



http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Inch-Ceramic-Flat-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=sr_1_1/002-0324598-4292002?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1184959288%26amp;sr=1-1



I think this is definitely a very good price. Let me know if this helps you.
go to oregon. they dont charge tax at the stores. save you some money
Ulta or amazon.com
Um... IDK what CDI or whatever means but you can get a hair straightener for 13 bucks at mal mart.
in the trash that were they belong lol um.. no looka t Jc Penny's they have them there
JC Penny $122. You might be able to find it cheaper on Ebay or some other site, but you are garanteed a quality product if you buy at Pennies. I have had one for about a year and I love it.
well did you try looking on ebay. I usually order my stuff from there.. They have pretty good deals. Or just go to a salon. CHI hair straightener are pretty expensive to begin with anyways. Good luck finding a cheap one.
i got a 2 inch off of ebay for buy it now price of 70 and i love it. it goes up to 360. just make sure they are a good seller and it should say CHI on the side
Amazon.com is really cheap, and it's all new. In their search engine type ';chi'; and it will bring them up.
my sister got one on Ebay for 1/2 price and it's the real thing and brand new.
I have seen them at JCPenney
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment