Thursday, January 5, 2012

Anyone used a Chi Hair Straightener?

I am considering buying a Chi - some of my friends have raved about it! However, I don't know which one to get - there is the regular Chi (red, costs about $129 at Ulta) and then there's the Nano technology one (silver/blue, costs $169). I'm not sure what the difference is or if it's worth the extra $40. Let me know what you think about the Chi in general and which one I should spring for. Thanks!Anyone used a Chi Hair Straightener?
My hair salon specializes in Chi. It makes a world of difference, trust me. Go for it! As for the difference, unless you have crazy wavy hair, the regular one should be just fine.Anyone used a Chi Hair Straightener?
Hey yeah i think you should get Chi!!WEll the reason why is because i used the red ceramic one!!Oh my goodness its unbelievable!It dont even take that long to heat up!!An also it dont take that long depending on how long your hair is but even then it dont take long to straighten it!!...Good luck deciding on wether or not your going to get it!!
Amm you can get the CHI NANO for a little over $100 check out - http://hairstraightenersoffer.com/index./a>



It's huge different from $169





Also you can find the CHI TURBO 1'; around $95 here's the link http://hairstraightenersoffer.com/index./a>



The Original CHI 1'; Ceramic plates you can get for $75-$85 - so even if you're buying a good Hair Straightener like the CHI you can still save.



Original - http://hairstraightenersoffer.com/index./a>
I have chi and it works great. Maybe you should get the red because it's cheaper? I have red and it works just fine. But if you want the other one, you should get it. (:
I heard that the Chi is AMAZING! i would def. go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment