Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chi hair straightener from JCPennys?

hey, okay so I'm losing my mind trying to find out what type of hair straightener my mom got me for Christmas. I just looked threw the presents and found the box that's it. I know she got me a straightener cause she told my dad about it the other night and I heard, but she said she wasint sure if it was the 1 I wanted or not. the one I want is a chi and I showed it to her at jcp. if you could please send me a pic of it ';in the box!!'; then I'll be able to tell which one it is. Please help me!!! if there's any type of christmas spirit kindness in your heart you'll find this picture of the chi from jcp in the box and send it to me. btw, it's the one where there's the regular size straightener and then a mini one too. pleeeeeeeeease help. I'll love you forever if you do!! :) merry christmasChi hair straightener from JCPennys?
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en%26amp;sou/a>Chi hair straightener from JCPennys?
i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment