Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chi Hair straightener problem

I just bought a chi at JC Pennys for 130 dollars.My problem is i feel like when i straighten my hair with it,it isnt getting as straight as some of the ones i have seen.My cousin has one and its kinda heavy and the one i bought feels like its plastic and it is the original color (black).Should i return it or am i just crazy?Chi Hair straightener problem
Oh, don't get it at JCPenney's. It's like Wal-Mart. Cheap products. You should go to Ulta or Sally's Beauty Supply(%26lt;--they have Chi knockoffs there for about $89.99 and it works just as good.) You should return it and get your money back and go buy a better one at Sally's Beauty Supply or Ulta. :) Good luck!Chi Hair straightener problem
thats weird my mom just bought a chi at JCpenny but it was on sale for 119


my moms is pink


i agree with you i told my mom that but she was just like this is one of the best ones


it did not turn out like i thought it would be


but im gonna say u are not crazy


your are supposed to press it real hard so that u can see the steam
I think you're just crazy! ;) Make sure it's thoroghly heated and take the bottom sections first and work your way up. Pull the iron through the hair slowly.
Chi's are overrated junk. Sedu is the best straightener out there. It leaves hair soft and undamaged.
exchange and get a new one? or hmm. call the chi place. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment