Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHI hair straightener question..?

what are they priced at? are they good?CHI hair straightener question..?
they're priced around 75+ i have one and its really really really good, but very hot and it often burns your hair alotCHI hair straightener question..?
They start somewhere around the $100-120 range. I know Target sells them but I think you could get a better deal online. I own the basic model and it's great! I have owned a couple flat irons before the Chi and they only lasted a couple months and totally fried my hair. I have had my Chi for 5 years and it still works as well as the day I got it. I like that I can straighten my hair, flip my hair in or out, make curls or waves with one appliance. It is totally worth every penny. Hope I have helped. :)
yes they are supergood. they are priced to 75.00-100.00 depends on where you get em . get from this site =) www.beautychoice.com
My straightener was purchased for $150.00 from a family friend. In my experience, Chi has been the best straightener on the market so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment