Thursday, January 19, 2012

HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?

I straighten my hair everyday. If I don't it just looks bad. I have used a CHI before (not owning it just borrowing one) and they are amazing. They are on sale at for $94, the original price is $150. Should I do it? I know they do a great job, but if I am going to spend this kind of money I want it to last. Does it have a warranty?HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?
They really do do a great job, but for me they dont seem to last long. It seems like i have one for about a year or so and then it breaks. After my probably 5th Chi, i finally switched to a GHD. It is amazing, and weve had no problems so far. But, it does cost more. But if you are very careful with it and its your first one, it may be good for you. And with our technology improvements, maybe by the time yours goes out, there may be a better straightner that you would want. If you really want the price low, i would probably just go with the Chi, at least for now. If your still concerned, Id go to your local hair salon or product store and ask there. Im sure they will give you a professional opinion :) hope this helped!HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?
You should definitely get one. I got one 2 years ago and it's in great condition!! just put it back in the box when you are done. they leave your hair REALLY shiny, and it also works as a curler too, since the outside half of the iron gets hot too. all you do is take the hair with it and twist the iron while going down slowly. its really cool and worth the money. i hope you get it - you will not regret it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment