Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chi Hair straightener results?

Can anybody please show me some pictures of reuslts of the chi hair straightener or any straighteners just as good on black girls? Just like my other question, it shoud be a very good straightener that isn't a ripoff and doesn't eep my hair stiff but very nice and flowy. Thank you!Chi Hair straightener results?
Okay look- I had some one inch straightener (I think it was vidal sasoon and it stopped heating up in December 2007). So then, at Ulta there was a Vidal Sasoon 2 inch straightener that I got since then, and works great! :) Just this Christmas, I got a Chi mini-hair dryer and mini-straightener set, and for me, it's just like any other straightener. The only difference is that it's more expensive.Chi Hair straightener results?
IT BURNS UR HAIR!

dont get it!

hope i helped =]
i bought a CHI and it is a ripoff...try hot tools..best straightner ive boughten so far
I don't have any picture. But me and my friends has been using chi hair straightener and its work perfectly.



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/chihair/a>
Don't have pics-but the chi is the best on market for hair.

You need to use there serum with it and you will just love, don't like take back after you try it.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment