Saturday, January 14, 2012

CHI hair straightener? or a ISO (sunshine girl) straightener?

which is better? Please answer if you've used both or you would have a bias opinion cause you can't compare =)CHI hair straightener? or a ISO (sunshine girl) straightener?
i've had both the CHI and the ISO;


and i have to say, the ISO is way better in my opinion.


1) the CHI broke on me, 2 times before i got an ISO.


i had to go back to target, and they had to give me another one.


2) my CHI was amazing, but the ISO was the EXACT same.


3) my ISO straightner hasn't broke in 2 years :)CHI hair straightener? or a ISO (sunshine girl) straightener?
The CHI straightener is absolutely fantastic! Since it is a 1/2 inch straightener you are able to style it in more things then just straight.





-Straightening


The straightener has a heat setting for you to choose for hot, or warm you want it which makes it a lot easier for you if you have like fair hair!





-Curling


You can curl your hair easy with the CHI to! There are TONS of how- to videos on youtube.com for it. Since it is a skinny straightener that also makes it pretty darn easy! lol





-Scrunching


I think that is what you call it haha, but you put the straightener at the top of your lock of hair then go up and down while going down. The CHI makes it super easy because they are much more... precise? Plus, its super hot fer it :)





Don't know much about ISO
definitely CHI. hands down, no doubt. Its wayyy better!!!


TRUST ME. MY MOM IS A PROFESSIONAL HAIRSTYLIST AND I HAVE USED EVERYTHING.
ive used both


Chi caused less damage on my hair, improved the texture of my hair and all together looked better.
go with the CHI; it will give you better resaults %26amp;mine hasnt gave in yet %26amp; ive had it since january of 2007 so yea go with the CHI, you wont regret it
CHI straightner is much better (:
chi works better for me and it's quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment