Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is $100 for a Chi hair straightener a good price -- should i get one?

There is a Chi hair straightener for that price. I hardly straighten my hair (maybe once per week if I get this straightener)...


Do Chi's straighten thick, wavy hair quickly and easily...or does it take as long as it does with a regular hair straightener?


Is $100 a good price?


Thanks :DIs $100 for a Chi hair straightener a good price -- should i get one?
I have a Chi (after owning many many different brands of straightners), and it is the best one I've had experience with by far. It straightens completely and fast...you only have to do one pass through your hair for it to be straight! Plus, it is better on your hair than some cheaper ones. Because you don't have to do as many passes through your hair, you will have less damage because it's exposed to the heat for a smaller amount of time.





Also, the Chi does not get stuck in your hair, as I've had others do to mine in the past (ouch...). It heats up fast, which is very convenient.





My advice would be to buy a Chi. It's worth the money...you get what you pay for!





$100 is not bad...though I got mine for $65 on ebay! :o)Is $100 for a Chi hair straightener a good price -- should i get one?
I personally don't own one, although I do have a salon brand straightener that my hairdresser ordered for me and it cost 250 bucks, and its definetly worth it. Unless your hair is already naturally straight, a drugstore straightener is not going to work very well. I'd say that 100 bucks is a pretty good price for a chi, they tend to be very expensive, but worth the price.
ooh my gosh i love love love my chi straightener, before it took me like 20 minutes to straighten my hair now it takes me like 5! Also i have used it on one of my friends, and shes African, and it straightened her hair pretty well, so im pretty sure it will work on you hair!
I have the Chi straightener and it works so much better than the other straighteners I've used. It works on any kind of hair. I think that buying it would be worth it. It straightens smoothly and its easy to use. I hope I helped.
Chi is pretty Top-of-the line. I would check for possible better pricing at Sally Beauty or on Amazon.com
i don't think its a good price!


you will find more good in website !
hmm pretty expensive I have the Remington sleek and curl I love it.you curl and straighten your hair.





I bought it at target for $30 bucks I loved it. :)
Yes i think its good, maybe u can try a Conair Steam Straighter or the Amika Hair Straightners.


Yes but that is a pretty good price.
i dont know what that is

No comments:

Post a Comment