Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reviews on the CHI hair straightener?

I've been hearing it works really well. Now I want to know your answers.





I am looking around for a hair straightener. I have semi-wavy hair that's very thick and long. Sometimes I would like it pin straight.





Thanks...... =DReviews on the CHI hair straightener?
I've used a CHI and I hated it. It took twice as long to straighten my hair (which is extremly thick and curly) than it did when I used my Wet2Straight straightener. When I use that, my hair is dry, or mostly dry, and it makes it extremly straight, and it stays that way all day (especially if I put heat protector and a defrizzer in). It's also great because you have heat settings from 1-30, which means you can get it pin straight, or leave it kind of wavy if you want.


But in reality, it all depends on your preference, and how your hair is.Reviews on the CHI hair straightener?
My cousin has Extremely Curly hair and she uses the Chi. It works wonders. My hair is not as curly but it takes a lot to get it to be straight, every time she does my hair it stays straight for a very long time. I would recommend the Chi to anybody. If you are going to use it often though use some kind of hair protector, a spray or something that protect your hair from the heat. Make sure it does NOT have alcohol in the formula or it will FRY your hair! Use a organic spray or a nice calming cream. Just and FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment